Monday, November 9, 2009

So many changes -

Five months bring a host of changes. You are now staying home with me in the afternoons. You've become a bit too active and vocal to stay quietly in your chair at the travel agency, and I can connect to the office from the house, so I don't miss out on much. You really want to move around and are on the brink of sitting up by yourself. No more of that reclining rocker which you have loved for most of your short life. You wiggle around to get your toys, and you want them ALL at once. I admire your energy.
I put an old quilt down in the TV room so you can move about as I work on the computer. No matter how big it is you always manage to get off onto the floor, but at least I don't have to worry about you falling off the bed. I've been taking pictures of Add Imageeverything, so your Mom knows what we are up to.


We went to Lluba and Hernan's on the night of the World Series final game and urged the Yankees on to victory. You were appropriately attired, as were your Uncle Randy and your Mom. You also got to acquaint yourself with Bandido and Ramses, Lluba's dogs. Seems you are especially interested in dogs this week.

Oh yes, another first. Since you are now five whole months old, your Tio Luis decided you were sturdy enough for him to pick you up, and suprised us all by taking you out of your crib when you cried a bit on Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment