Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Look at me, look at me, look at me now!!

You're now sitting by yourself, and quite proud of it all - although you don't yet know how to get up to or down from that position on your own.

You're also raising your arms up to be picked up, cooing to yourself in the mirror, squirming all over your play area - still more reverse than forward action - and mastering the use of basic kitchen utensils as your keep me company in the afternoons.

Seeing as you've mastered sitting, it seems you want to pull yourself up to standing. It's your new goal. You can slow down a bit now, love - sitting is fine. I'm in no rush for all that crawling and walking. You hardly leave me time now to write. Besides, Give me some time to enjoy you just as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment